Monday, September 13, 2010

"What's a motto with you?"

Pumbaa: It's our motto.
Young Simba: What's a motto?
Timon: Nothing. What's a motto with you?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD




...Good Mornin' cool kids!



I'm eating breakfast right now at my lovely backyard and busting out my lovely bed head! (*Note to gals whose thinking of going short...you will wake up to a WONDERFUL head the next day *cough cough*)

Solving math problems!?!? *poof poof* No more!!! While many students have started their fall quarter already, my summer officially has started...so that means no more school work to worry about the rest of my 1 week and a half!




I've been on an adobe illustrator high these past few days and made this! WALAAA!!!


From left to right, up to down: Shenzi, Simba, Scar, Pumba, Mufasa, Rafiki, Zazu, Bonzai, Timon, Nala, Ed, Sarabi


Each character is going to be used somewhere on our upcoming school's circle k website by our lovely circle k webmaster martin!(This year's theme is The Lion King) I had alot of fun doodling each character and finishing them off on illustrator!


Sorry for the crappy quality. I couldn't use my scanner this time and so I used my webcam.

DOODLES:




UPCOMING PROJECT:
Designing a simple design for my xbox 360!


Toodles for now homies! I'll blog more often! :D

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I have to say those are some awesome designs. Did you take a class to learn about designing characters and stuff? You are really good at it. That's basically the stuff I've been trying to learn. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! thanks yves! i dont think our school has character design but i did take a class that taught us the basics of photoshop and illustrator! I just like drawing cartoon stuffs and chugging it into illustrator...fun stuff! :D

    thank you virginia! haha. i love you too! mwuah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're blog is so much more interesting than mine lol. You've got skills, kid. Can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! no kid. YOU got mad skills yo! :D

    and i dont know what your talking about! YOUR BLOG IS SO MUCH MORE FUNNIER and AWESOMER (and weirder.haha) :)

    ReplyDelete