Friday, July 29, 2011

Magical Source, Mystic Force!

Bendis: We're gonna die.
Mal: We are not gonna die. You know why? Because we are so... very... pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die. Huh? Look at that chiseled jaw!

-Firefly (2002-2003)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mostly every morning I eat my breakfast while watching Power Ranger's Mystic Force. It's actually very much watchable, fun to watch, and a good way to start off your morning! If you count 11:30am still morning.




Here are some graphics I've been working on this pass week! :)


I chose you! Pikachu!






K to the i to the R-B-Y!!!





LINK!





and last but not least....

Meta Knight!







These are actually gonna be put onto banners for the new CKI website (Supersmash theme!). Six more to go and almost halfway done!

So far I love Pikachu the best! He looks really high! :D





Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Jadeee! You did such a great job with them! Also I didn't know you watched Firefly? It's one of my favorite shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yves! :)


    Thanks Imran! and yes! I love Firefly too! I can't believe they canceled it after only 11 episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jade, there's actually 14 episodes! :) And there's a movie called Serenity! From what I understand, they aired the episodes out of order so it was really hard to follow. :(

    ReplyDelete